Business Development Manager
Working as part of a collaborative team including technical specialists and sales, this role will take responsibility to identify, prospect, pitch and close new clients from a variety of sectors.
Key responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- Preparing and articulating a clear strategy for business development
- Developing and managing new business pipeline
- Working closely with technical and project management teams
- Using technical knowledge to pitch the company's digital offering
- Responding to customer enquiries in a timely manner, providing accurate information and creating a great customer experience for every potential client
- Negotiating terms with new accounts based on company guidelines and parameters while also taking ownership of the sale process and and closing deals
- Unique opportunity to work for a fast-growing, professional software development agency
- Working on high-volume diverse and exciting projects with clients from Europe, the United States, and Middle East
- Working alongside experienced and highly qualified experts
- Bonuses for exceeding target quotas
- Taking advantage of flexitime – adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs
- 2+ years' experience in business development within tech/digital area (SaaS sales experience would be a real positive)
- Proven new business high achiever
- Understanding of Digital Marketing, Conversation Rate Optimisation, A/B Testing
- Ability to win five and six figure contracts with confidence
- Highly motivated with strong self-belief
- Proactive, focused and resilient
- Effective time management skills / Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A positive attitude and a desire to make a difference!
LIFE @ACCELERATOR TEAM
Accelerator Team provides cutting edge solutions to clients all over the world. If you thrive in a positive environment, like interacting with other like-minded individuals and you are enthusiastic at the prospect of putting your highly-honed skills to use, then we'd love to hear from you!